Thursday, August 2, 2012

Babies

We have baby ducks! They are Muscovies. The last time we had babies the critters got them so we are praying these will survive! There are six cute little balls of yellow following their momma wherever she goes! it is so cute!

 I had wondered how Miss Kitty was getting a drink! Now I know! She balances pretty good up there!

Lamentations 3:21-27 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. It is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young.

1 comment:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Cute photo of the cat. She's got good balance