Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rain! Yeah!

Finally a nice gentle rain! The garden needs it so badly! I am hoping for this to stick around all day! It needs to soak the ground pretty good for it to help!

It is a great day to stick something in the oven- so I have a pork roast in low & slow all day! Yummy! It may be a good day for some zucchini bread also! I like to do a couple of things at a time in the oven on cooler days!

I will be working on taking more pictures of sale items for my Etsy shop today as I can't get outside to the garden! I hope to get more listed this week end.

I also have a knitted vest for a certain little boy that I am working on so today might be a good day for that! I love rainy days! It is so nice to have time to do inside stuff for a change!

Enjoy your day where ever you are!

Psalm 139:14 I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.
There are things that God has made only for you to do-find them today!

No comments: