Thursday, July 15, 2010

Laundry Rooms

Years ago, in one of the houses I lived in I found this old ironing board top in the garage! As you may have been able to tell I am a bit of a collector! I couldn't just throw it out so I used it in my laundry room on the wall! It makes such a neat arrangement with all the other laundry stuff! I have an old washboard that my mom gave me along with a thermometer used to tell if the water was hot enough! After this picture was taken I added a couple of more thins to it but it really makes my laundry room homey! I added a quilted sunflower table topper hanging over the edge of the ironing board & it really gives it a kick of color! What vintage items have you used in your country decorating? Let me know as I love to get inspiration from you! Be creative in all you do!

No comments: