Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting

It is another day on the farm! We are waiting & praying for rain. The clouds have been there but nothing has dropped for us! Therefore if I want anything from the garden I must water. It is a good thing we are on well water or the cost of a garden would be too prohibitive.


As you can see it all is pretty dry. I love using cattle panels for my tomatoes! They usually grow over 6 ft. tall & they are great support. I run one down each side of the row to cage them in.

The beans are finally popping up. Yeah! Now to keep them alive! The summer squash have also peaked their little heads out!

I did not mow yesterday has the lawn thankfully has not grown much either! It seemed odd for it to be Tuesday & I did not mow! We are creatures of habit aren't we?

Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

No comments: